Thursday, March 6, 2008

Application for Position of Account Executive

Date :

Sender's Address

Inside address

Dear Sir/madam,

Application for Post of Account Executive
____________________________________________________________________

With reference to your advertisement in Website / Newspaper, i would like to take this opportunity to apply for the position as mentioned above.

Start your resume with a summary of educational qualifications
(ex. I have graduated in 1980 from ABC school with a Distinction in Accounting.)

Start your career experience
(ex. I have 10 Years of working experience in the Accounting field. Presently I am working with ABC company as a Account Executive position taking care of all accounting related issues for the company.)

List your professional strengths
(ex. My scope of work required me to handling full set of account, cash flow & etc)

With my knowledge and many years of working experience in Accounting, I sincerely hope that my application would merit your consideration and anticipate for an interview to allow me to elaborate further my experience and knowledge.

My current salary $$ and my expected salary is $$

Yours faithfully,

signature
________
XXXXX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ur some examples of letters. am really taste it. AM looking for job. So I want more about email wriiting tips.
application letters