Sunday, April 20, 2008

Waive of Fianace Charges And Authorized Enquiries Person

Date :

Sender's Address

Inside Address

Dear Sir/Madam

LOAN ACCOUNT NO. : 123 456 789
-FINANCE CHARGES
_____________________________________________________________________

I refer to the above and your Statement of Account dated 12/04/08.

I would appreciate if you could waive the finance charges amounting AMOUNT as I believe that delay is most likely due to delay in transit.

Meanwhile, I hereby authorized NAME (NIRC NO.: 876 876 876) to handle all necessary/related matter of my loan account and to make any enquiries on my behalf.

Should you have queries, please do not hesitate to contact NAME at contact number 1234567.

Your kind consideration will be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Your faithfully

Signature
______
XXXX

No comments: